Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Ride!- 02/01/2009

So yesterday was the super bowl! Big woop, i wasn't that impressed by it, i mean yea it was a good game, but the commercials which we all know is what everyone really wants to see, were just plane horrible. Not one real good one that made me laugh out loud for real. This one made me chuckle though which is good enough.

So yea it like that commercial alot.

But the real joy of the day was riding to downtown with my dad and a huge number of other cyclist of all levels,to go grab a bite to eat then head back home. I think there were more inexperienced people there then pro cyclist, haha, but all in all it was a good ride. I was a able to see a bunch of the club members and a couple of people that arent club members but follow the teams progress. So i give the Dallas Super Bowl Day Ride a 3/5 stars, it was a good day.
Oh i almost forgot about the baby commercial i loved this commercial this one actually made me laugh it was greatness.


No comments: