Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some Inspiration for The Regional Guys!- 02/05/2009

The day light breaks again. Another day has begun.

But still no sleep has come. My body is weary

My mind overworked. I lie awake thinking

But what I am unsure. I need to break free from the cycle I endure.

Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished. I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tide

Unable to break free from the everyday flow. This is not me I need to change, before time takes over

And I am unable to change. I need to be freed from the grasp of ordinary

And become that person I have always longed for. Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake.

Then I may fall asleep and put my mind to rest. Make changes in my life and help those in need.

I would like to touch everyone's life in a positive way And leave my mark on society before I fade away.

By:Victoria A. Mogyorosi

Most inspirational poem i have ever read, good luck this weekend out in San Antonio guys. Keep the rubber side down.

No comments: