Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wax it Off- 03/01/2009

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEE- i wake to the awful sound of my alarm clock, throbing in my ears over and over again. Its 7:15 and i hear the ruckus of raccoons in the garage. Still half asleep i was for sure i had a hole pack of raccoons in our garage. I gain my composure and realize that my dad is awake rusling around in the garage for a tent to take up to Gary before he leaves for Bar-H Bash Mountain Bike Race. Where Matthew Davis of Mad Duck Cyclery got an astonishing 4th place in the CAT 1 race. Great job Matt. As i lay in bed waking up my dad walks in all buddled up in a coat and a ski mask, saying "come on boy get up. Its cold outside." So i get up, throw all my riding clothes into my metro volkswagen stewardist suitcase, grab my bike, grab some bottles, and roll it all out to the card. My dad and I rode together to save gas. See we care about the environment. We drop off the tent at Gary's and head to get something to eat at some mexican food restruant in Grapevine. It was very good, but i dont like i got my needed vitamins, protiens, and carbs for the ride, but hey it was good. When we started the ride only about 8-10 of us were there, so it made for a very cold ride. When we left the shop it was about 30-35 and windy. We made it into Flower Mound and i decided it was a little to cold for me, and headed home. I told Stuart that i was heading home so no one would be looking for me, but thank you Brad for worrying about where i was. When i got home i was so glad to be inside, and took a shower immediatly. After i got all cleaned up it was off to IHOP. The new one has openned in Highland Village and it is great. Its less than 3 miles from my house and its not really that busy all the time. After all that it was time to relax and enjoy the day. Later in the day my older sister came to me with an idea of waxing my butt and my chest, which if you ask Phil, Will, Matt, Evan, and Gonzo was pretty hairy. I originally said "Oh hell yes" but when the time came, i was curled up in the corner like a dog that just pooped on the rug and knew he was in trouble. I wasn't too sure about this is hole thing. My sister started to lay down the first layer of wax. It was very warm and as she spread it, it started to pull my hair out. she laid down the first wax paper, and i felt the tension building up inside me. OFF, it came with quick but strong sting of pain rain from my butt to the rest of my body! Over and over this pain came and went like the seconds on a clock. Over time i just got so used to it, i could have set there all day. When it was all said and done, my butt was as smooth as a babys bottom. Now Phil, Will, Evan, Matt, and Gonzo you never have to set eyes on that disgusting forest of a butt i had.

2 comments:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Ahhh! That is hilarious bro! Did you bleed a little? I don't think I have the balls for that friend...

Austin Robison said...

haha no, no bleeding just a little pain at first.