Sunday, January 25, 2009

Training- 1/25/2009

So i am getting everything back together and start training again. I have been slacking off a little, and was maybe thinking of quitting, but i thought about it and there are a lot of people have supported me over the years and i cant let them done. So thank you, to everyone that has been helping me out and i am back on track and will getting stronger than ever. 
I am currently working on getting my allergies taken care of thought. Im not sure what the problem is but its not good. I wake up every morning coughing cause i cant breath through my nose, but hopefully it will get better.
Cant wait to see yall out on the road. Best wishes and keep rubber side down.

2 comments:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

good dude. don't quit. everyone quits. I was wandering why I hadn't seen you in some time.

Austin Robison said...

yea thats one reason, but the other thing is that i dont ride as much as you guys anyways. Pretty much saturday's and sunday's, then a couple days in the week, but for the most part its wake up, eat, gym, school, gym, eat, sleep, repeat.