Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting ready for the new year! 12/05/2008

Hello how is everyone doing? I hope well. I have started my training for the new year and cant wait to start racing again. This year i will be focusing on the track a lot more than last year. So i might not be at as many of the road races, it all depends on what Nathan thinks is best for me. But you better believe that i will be crit racing! Why leave the part of the sport that i love the most behind? That just doesn't make since. So be looking out for me at local crits. 
Nathan has me on a pretty hard training schedule right now, but it leaves me some free time in the afternoons. Monday through Friday im in the gym before school at 6 a.m. for workout. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday i am lifting weights and Tuesday and Thursday i have a 5k run, and a 2k swim! The 2k swim is one of the hardest things i have ever done, i used to swim a while back but i forgot how hard it was. I am pretty used to all the lifting from when i used to play football, and the running kinda wears me down on certain days, but all in all its a good work out.
Well i hope to see everyone soon and hope everyone competitor or not is having a fun time getting ready for the new year. Oh and i hope this year i can keep up to par, with Will's crazy posts about whatever he can come up with. See yall soon.

No comments: